Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Updates and Upcoming: Chiffon!!

Heeeyyy, look what happened! It's February!! Goodness.

So, sometime in January, I made a hot milk cake for a party we had at Quran class. I gave myself a bad burn that still hasn't healed completely (okay, maybe it has, but I can't tell yet if what's left is going to be a scar). I wish I could have taken a picture of it. All my friends were horrified by it. Well, one of them wasn't. I was just like, "Look at this!" and shoved my arm in her face. And she shoved HER arm in my face and showed me HER injury and was like, "Look at THIS!" Then she went crazy showing me all her scars. Lol. Anyway... oh yes. So, I didn't get to take a picture of that hot milk cake because my sister accidentally washed her phone while doing laundry. That was a huge P.I.T.Y. because that was one of the BEST hot milk cakes I've ever made!! However, Dad bought Sister a new phone by the Motorola company. And it takes really good pictures.

I've been wanting to make a Chiffon cake since I began my English Report Writing class. But since I've never made Chiffon cake before, I need my mom's aid and experience. Which I can't achieve during the weekdays from Sunday to Friday. The best time to bake, according to me, is in the morning. My mom comes home in the afternoon, around 4. Now, why do I want to make Chiffon? Because in my English class, I'm writing a report about the history and science of Chiffon cake. When polishing up our report near the end of class, we have to make a cover picture, and I want my cover to be of a Chiffon cake that I made. In the two previous times I've been in this Report Writing class, I've written about Malaysia's food and culture, and the characteristics of cats and a specific breed: the Abyssinian. (That was a fun report.) For the Malaysia report, I edited a picture my siblings and I in Gramps' front yard. It was pretty cringey. For the cat report, I put together an oil pastel painting of an Abyssinian cat. The lesson for class says we can take pictures from the Net, but I don't really like doing that. I like to customize everything. So that's why I have to work hard to make a Chiffon cake before this class ends. (Which will be February 9th.)

While researching for my report, I discovered that March 29th is National Lemon Chiffon Cake day!! You know now what I'm going to do here on that day!! >:D

That is all I wanted to say. Stay tuned!!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme a om-nom-nom-comment!!