Friday, February 20, 2015

Elements

Have any of you been checking my life blog? Did you find out what happened to the oven?? I won't say what happened in this post, because I've already kindly inserted the link there for you, but in case you feel lazy, I'll give you a brief overview of the incident.

About two weeks ago, I tried to make my first chiffon cake for my Report Writing class. Nothing bad happened in the process of stirring the batter up, okay? However, after my shower, I checked on the oven and saw sparks running along the element. And I was like UMG. Fast forward - weturnedofftheovenandlefthtecakeinthereandbasically - okay, sorry. BASICALLY, the cake was dense because it hadn't been cooked properly because of the dang oven, and so a few days after, a maintenance guy came over to check the oven out. He took out the element. from then on, we haven't been able to use the oven. It leaves me bored every day because I LUV BAKING (I need an apron with those words on it XD) and not baking for nearly three weeks now is becoming unbearable. Anyway, I went off-tangent. I meant to say that I ended up NOT using that cake as a cover picture for my report, and I used a picture of a chiffon cake that my mum made about seven years ago (yeah, ikr). I cropped it out on Microsoft Paint and voila.

I crossed out my fab name there because y'all don't deserve to know who I am (most of you, anyway)
Yeah, it's pretty bad. But better than the other ones I've done..... *cringe* I would display them here, but the first one has moi on it and the second one has moi name on it. Additionally, I'm too lazy to get them out and cross my name out. ;3

Yeah, that's all I wanted to say... if the oven ain't fixed by next week, bruh, I'm gettin' outta here. And moving to baking school. [to teach ;)]

I also wanted to mention that when the oven is fixed, I will make a chiffon cake (alone this time) and paste my report here. Stay tuned! :) <3

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme a om-nom-nom-comment!!