Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hot Milk Cake is Life. ♥

This is supposed to be hot milk cake. Lovely, isn't it?

Yesterday I made a new blog about my life, called Progression. Everything in the the process of attaining success and making progress every day, and I thought that would be a good name. Hence... Progression.

I wanted to finish the milk up because its sell-by date was January 7. So I looked up 'baking recipe using milk.' And I came upon a great recipe which I have already linked above.

The cake was so easy! 'Xcept for the part when I had to melt the butter and heat the milk. When I turned off the heat, the mixture bubbled up and over the sides of the pan. It leaked into the stove and the burner sizzled, and I felt both agitated and frightened to death. Any moment now a fire would flare up. Was I right? Usually I'm not. This time, I'm glad I wasn't. I put the pan aside and grabbed a rag, wet it, and placed it over the hot burner. It sizzled, and quieted down. Then I took the rag off and grabbed another rag, a dry one, and carefully cleaned up the mess under there. I took out the burner and its bowl thingy and washed them, then I fixed them back on the stove. Story of near-death, over.

I poured the batter into the prepared pan and put the pan into the oven for 25 minutes. After testing it, I put it in for another ten minutes. and then.............. VOILAAAHAHAHA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme a om-nom-nom-comment!!