Friday, June 6, 2014

Vanilla Buttermilk Cupcakes

These were heavenly white things with round tops straight from the oven. I used this recipe.


They were sooo good. May consider making them again tomorrow.

I used Alcohol-Free vanilla extract.

 They were a little dense, though. I believe this is because I kind of overmixed it while trying to find the muffin tin. Also I let it set a little while I was putting in the paper liners. If you want light, fluffy muffins, you can't overmix the batter. I suppose that's why in muffin recipes the first thing you do is line the muffin tin, along with preheating the oven.

Other than that, these muffins were perfect.





-N-

1 comment:

  1. Content - 24/25
    presentation - 24/25

    48/50

    Ummi

    ReplyDelete

Gimme a om-nom-nom-comment!!