Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One Bowl Brownies

Here is a review on One Bowl brownies, something I made yesterday that kind of turned out to be more like cake. :S I don't know what went wrong, but I have a guess. Anyway, before I get started on that mistake, I'm going to straighten everything out by showing you the recipe to One Bowl brownies.



1 pkg.  (4 oz.) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate


3/4 cup butter or margarine


2 cups  sugar


3 eggs


1 tsp. vanilla


1 cup flour




1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans


So first I was supposed to put the butter and chocolate in a huge microwaveable bowl, and then put everything else in there and stir, and put everything in the baking pan from there. But, I didn't. I don't know why. Anyway, after I heated up the butter and chocolate, I poured them on the sugar right away. I think that's what caused the brownies to not taste or look like brownies. I should have let the chocolate cool. The brownies came out as light brown and tasted like cake. Other than that, they were fine.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme a om-nom-nom-comment!!